Specialising in Independent Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination
We provide independent and personalised NDIS services that are creative and inclusive of your entire support system.
Specialist Support Coordination
Review Preparation and Support
Change in Circumstances
Parent/Carer Information and Training
Self-Advocacy Education and Guidance
Who are we?
The Carers Place was established in 2016 by Cassie Day, an experienced family caregiver who knows how difficult it can be to navigate the health and disabilities sectors in Australia.
Super passionate about not having to do things the hard way, Cassie is driven to support individuals and families navigate these systems with a little more ease while keeping their health and sanity intact.
TCP services and supports are provided in a flexible way including online, face to face and via community-based programs.
We have evolved since June 2018 and proudly provide Independent Support Coordination Services for NDIS participants that are innovative and individualised in nature.
“Working with Cassie from The Carers Place was like a breath of fresh air, a voice of reason and the help we desperately needed” – Jo, Parent Carer
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU WORK WITH US:
- We work tirelessly to help you access the supports and services that are right for your needs.
- It’s our business to understand the NDIS and associated legislation, operational guidelines and how to get you the best out of your plan!
- We work to reduce stressors in your life. We know we can’t take away the challenges, but we can support you and make things a little easier.
- We stick with you between think and thin.
- When in crisis, be sure to know you are in the best hands. We are not a crisis support service, however we work as a team and coordinate the response with you and other stakeholders for the best outcome possible.
- We build meaningful relationships with NDIS Planners, Local Area Coordinators (LAC’s), private providers, medical professionals and other government departments to ensure you get the best support possible.
- We specialise in preparing for and getting the best out of all ‘review’ processes.
- We are committed to getting you positive outcomes that can change your life.
- We are flexible in our approach and you can connect with us in our offices, on the phone, online, in your home or even by instant messages.