We work with you to understand and navigate the NDIS so that you can effectively implement your plan, meaningfully connect with your providers and live your life with confidence.
We specialise in Independent Support Coordination based in South Australia.
We help you make sense of the ndis & your plan
Committed to supporting your nearest and dearest, our services are tailored to your needs and individual circumstances.
We work with you to build your support team that spans both the disability system and mainstream community.
Our highly skilled team of professionals have lived experience as people impacted by disability and chronic illness.
Our can do attitude, passion for our work and creativity is second to none.
CONFUSED & OVERWHELMED?
ISOLATED AND ALONE?
NEED CONNECTION & HOPE?
We WILL WORK WITH YOU TO:
- Gain clarity with NDIS & your plan
- Ease stressors in your life
- Build confidence & capacity
- Learn new skills
- Understand the NDIS
- Develop practical goals
- Build & implement your plan
- Nurture relationships
- Manage your budget so you get more ‘bang for your buck’!
- Support in times of crisis
- Support your loved ones
Our Services Include:
- Support Coordination
- Specialist Support Coordination
- NDIS Information, Training & Workshops
- Parent/Carer Training
- Carer & Family Wellbeing Solutions
We are a Registered NDIS Provider.
When working with us you can expect excellence . . .
- We work tirelessly to help you access the supports and services that are right for your needs.
- It’s our business to understand the NDIS and associated legislation, operational guidelines and how to get you the best out of your plan!
- We work to reduce stressors in your life. We know we can’t take away the challenges, but we can support you and make things a little easier.
- We stick with you between think and thin.
- When in crisis, be sure to know you are in the best hands. We are not a crisis support service, however we work as a team and coordinate the response with you and other stakeholders for the best outcome possible.
- We build meaningful relationships with NDIS Planners, Local Area Coordinators (LAC’s), private providers, medical professionals and other government departments to ensure you get the best support possible.
- We specialise in preparing for and getting the best out of all ‘review’ processes.
- We are committed to getting you positive outcomes that can change your life.
- We are flexible in our approach and you can connect with us in our offices, on the phone, online, in your home or even by instant messages.
Hello and welcome.
I am Cassie, the Director and owner of ‘The Carers Place’. I am a mum of two teen boys and have been a carer for my eldest son for more than 18 years.
Matthew has complex health conditions and lives with multiple disabilities, some aquired and most from birth.
I started The Carers Place to provide a positive safe place of support for other carers and parents who felt totally isolated. It was a way that we could support one another with the goal of providing the best care for those we love.
I wanted to create a place where we could share and learn from each other AND give ourselves permission to let go of the heaviness, have fun and enjoy the lighter side of life.
Over time our services have developed to supporting people impacted by disability and complex health conditions. We support the family. Family and friend carers and siblings are not always provided with the support or care they need. That’s where we are different.
My own experience with navigating the NDIS (including starting out with my head in the sand and not using my son’s first plan) and 18 years within the Health Sector has provided me with valuable experience to apply when supporting you.
I am so excited you have found us. Do be sure to join our Facebook Community and get in contact with us if you would like to find out more about working with us!